New Keywords Edit
- If a unit has gone to your void this turn, this does something extra when played.
- Tribute doesn’t care where the unit came from, just that it ended up in your void. It even works when you discard units from your hand or deck.
- When you attack with a unit with Berserk, you have the option to make it go Berserk. (You can also choose to attack as normal.)
- When a unit goes Berserk (and survives its first attack), it immediately attacks again. You only receive the second attack once, and only on the turn you choose to go Berserk.
- When a unit goes Berserk, it gains RecklessReckless:
This must attack..
- When you add a Merchant to your deck, you will be given the option to make a five card Market, with max of one copy of each card.
- You can only have four copies maximum of any non-Sigil card between your Market and your deck.
- When a weapon with Spellcraft is played, you may spend more power to create and play a copy of a named spell.
- Spellcraft is always optional even if you have the power.
Returning Keywords Edit
- You can see cards with Warp when they are on top of your deck, and you can play them as if they were in your hand.
- The first Nightfall card played in a turn makes it Night and extends it by a turn for each player.
- Night: When you start a turn at Night, draw an additional card and take 1 damage.
- Transmute X
- When you reach X maximum power before playing this, it transforms into a new card.