The horde scaled the walls, flanking the remnants of the Crownwatch.Chapter 19: The Fall of Argenport 
Axe shattered shield, and the Clans closed in. Argenport had fallen.
How to Get Edit
Packs of The Fall of Argenport are available for purchase from the in-game store, and individual cards may be crafted with Shiftstone.
New Theme Decks Edit
Five new preconstructed decks, featuring cards and themes from The Fall of Argenport, were added to the store with the set's release. They can each be purchased for 2500 Gold or 250 Gems. These decks are:
- Otherworldy Offerings (), Inspired Technique (), Arcane Armaments (), Solemn Tribute (), and Chaotic Combat ().
Mechanics & Themes Edit
New Mechanics Edit
- Market The Market:
Merchants allow you to store up to five cards in your Market when you build a deck. When cards are retrieved from a Market, they are drawn.
- The Fall of Argenport introduces a new gameplay zone called the Market. Cards in the Market are added during deckbuilding, and interacted with using the new Merchant units.
- Tribute Tribute:
Does something when played if a unit went to your void this turn.
- Cards with Tribute have an additional effect when played if a unit went to your void this turn.
- Berserk Berserk:
When this attacks, you may give it Reckless to attack a second time this turn. Can only be used once.
This must attack.
- Berserk is a new battle skill. Units with Berserk can make a special double attack one time. This can only be used once, and gives the unit Reckless Reckless:
This must attack..
- Inspire Inspire:
Does something to units you draw.
- Units with Inspire grant a bonus to other units you draw, such as keywords, buffs, and cost reduction.
- Spellcraft Spellcraft:
When you play this weapon, you may also pay its Spellcraft cost to play the spell.
- Weapons with Spellcraft let you create and play spells by spending extra power as you play the weapon.
Returning Mechanics Edit
- Warp Warp:
You can play this from the top of your deck.
- The Fall of Argenport adds 18 new cards with Warp, including the 'End' cycle of Legendary spells (such as End of the Barrel). Warp previously appeared only on Fire and Time cards as a Praxis mechanic, but is spread across all five Factions in The Fall of Argenport
- Nightfall Night:
When you start a turn at Night, draw an additional card and take 1 damage.
The first Nightfall card played in a turn makes it Night and extends it by a turn for each player.
- The Fall of Argenport adds 10 new cards that trigger Nightfall. 3 of these are units which are buffed at Night (such as Lethrai Darkstalker).
- Transmute Transmute X:
When you reach X maximum power before playing this, it transforms into a new card.
- Transmute was previously seen only in the 5-card 'Monument' cycle from The Empty Throne. The Fall of Argenport adds a new cycle of transmuting power cards called 'Standards', which transform into spells that are more powerful versions of cards from The Empty Throne.
Other Themes Edit
- 'Spells Matter'
- Some The Fall of Argenport cards get buffed, gain battle skills, or trigger other effects when you play a spell. Between the Spellcraft weapons and a cycle of units that let you discard a card to create spells, quite a few non-spell cards let you trigger these effects as well.
- 'Tribal' Radiant and Wisp interactions.
- Wisps and Radiants have always had a thematic relationship, The Fall of Argenport expands on these interactions with units that buff, replay, and give abilities to units of the other type.
- 'Create and draw' tokens.
- Many of The Fall of Argenport's token-creating cards, such as Wurmcalling and Manufacture, have you draw the units rather than playing them directly.
While this means you still have to pay power to play them, they benefit from Inspire bonuses or may be swapped by a Merchant for a card in your Market.